And that's only happened like once before, ever! Tagged by
1. You must post these rules (Well, alright, I guess...)
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them (I'll try it your way for once.)
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you, and invent 10 new questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people, and put their icons on your journal. (Pfft, nah.)
5. Go to their pages and inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read this" (Oh man schoolyard logic.)
7. You have to tag 10 people. (You're it!)
Ten things about myself:
1. I didn't realize I had to say ten things that weren't related to the questions I was asked. One of the below is very misleading but not false in any way whatsoever, through no loopholes nor trickery.
2. I have thick hair and thick hair sucks to manage and maintain. That's why I get it cut mid-short.
3. I find girls with mid-short hair insanely, unnecessarily attractive.
4. When I was young, I swore by wearing socks. Now I live by flip-flops. (Barefoot without footwear is gross.)
5. I would live optimistically in a world where it rained every day and the sun came out once a week. Snow is fine too.
6. The most soothing voice in my life belongs to a Québécois man who plays video games and doesn't know me.
7. I don't really like pixel art. And I find real turnips gross.
8. I used to remember the names of every Pony I was commissioned... but it's been over 220 Ponies and I'm starting to forget the odd one.
9. My eyes are brown. My hair is brown. People often think I'm Asian due to my name, but I'm of Newfie and far Irish descent!
10. Iiji modo!? Kimooi! Iiji modo ga yurusareru no wa shougakusei made da yo nee!
Questions from Haruyou:1. What’s your favorite ethnic food?
- Probably sushi. Depends on whether that falls under "ethnic" or not. That term kinda means a lot of things!
2. Sweet or Spicy things?
- 5% sweet, 25% spicy? Neither is my favourite thing.
3. Have you ever been to the ER?
- I'm going to say "probably" on the story that I hit my head off the fireplace bricks when I was two years old.4. Have you ever travelled outside of your home country?
- Konnichi-wa, Amerika-saaaaaaan!~5. Have you ever been on a boat or plane?
- I'M ON A BOAT, DON'T YOU EVER FORGET. (I think so, and yes, many times.)
6. Do you wish you were another ethnicity than your own?
- I wish I didn't live in Canada, but being Canadian itself has no bearing on my life or my person.
7. Do you like cats or dogs?
8. Earth, air, fire or water?
- .... Aaaaiiiiiiiiirrrr I guess. I like ice, but I would not consider picking water to strictly fulfill that. Air is useful.
9. Angels or demons?
10. Can you speak another language? Are you trying to learn?
- Je ne parles pas français. No hablas español. Nihongo desu. (As if I do.)
Ten questions for other people?
1. Do you like bugs? Is there a type you still really love if you don't like bugs?
2. What do you think of pixel art?
3. What colour are the walls in your room?
4. Favourite breakfast cereal?
5. Have you ever had sushi?
7. Have you ever been to glow-in-the-dark mini golf and/or bowling? Or laser tag?
8. Can you swim?
9. Do you have a favourite board game?
10. What does the scouter say about his power level?